人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
The role is responsible for the Demand Planning processes and will work collaboratively with other departments and functions to establish and lead the regional S&OP processes. Assist the Global S&OP lead with the local process design, execution and facilitation of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning activities, process, and data.
* Create and maintain critical Demand and Supply KPI's for the region in line with global standards.
* Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
* Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
* Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
* Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
* Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
* Solid experience in supply chain, specifically in demand planning
* Experience in consumer goods or other fast-moving industries are highly welcomed
* Overall good computer skills, ERP experience (SAP is a plus)
* Fluent English and Japanese communication skills
* Analytical personality - problem-solving mentality
* Well-established supply chain team
* Stable company with good employee benefits
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a well-known global consumer goods company. Products are in mid-range to luxury categories and can be found commonly in department stores or high-end retail shops.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|