人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
As a bilingual technical and engineering subject matter expert for Cyber Security, with penetration testing or cyber risk management/analysis experience, you are going to participate in integrated product teams and working groups, engage customer and colleagues to coordinate solutions and resolve differences.
* Designing and maintaining security data flow.
* Identifying and deploying tools to reduce suspicious activity and insider threat while processing and utilising threat intelligence.
* Designing and customising advanced network and endpoint-based prevention and detection controls.
* Overseeing end to end responsibilities for security incidents.
* Developing, improving and deploying policies and procedures for cyber threats.
* Above business level Japanese and English.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Above 3years experience in security operations, incident response, information security, risk, audit and compliance.
* Security test and evaluation.
* Network/system engineering.
* International working experience.
* Hands-on technical role with the chance to have direct contact with corporation decision maker and stakeholders.
* Competitive salary: up to 15M, depends on experience.
* Central location in Tokoy.
* Comprehensive employee welfare: paid holidays, transportation allowance etc.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|A world-wide leading financial service group with leading market share and supreme reputation. Its business has cover all range of financial product and maintain top performance in historical record.|