人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
財務/会計 - その他
This position will be the head of finance for our client's iconic brand. As the CFO of your brand you will be responsible for all finance figures coming out of Japan and will have multiple reporting lines to local and global business leaders.
* Lead entire finance function.
* Contribute to development of finance systems to increase the effectiveness of the business.
* Provide adequate financial information to non-finance colleagues ensuring it meets business needs.
* Assist with problem solving in all areas of the business and ensure a smooth running of the operation.
* Manage the team ensuring that the most timely and accurate information is provided.
* Hold annual appraisals, and regular catch-up meetings to monitor performance against agreed goals.
* Plan the resources according to the business needs.
* Develop annual and strategic financial forecasts and plans.
* Monitors Finance operations and budgets to ensure optimal use of resources.
* Establishes and manage policies, standards and reporting requirements as required for the region.
* Works across the Business Units with the divisional heads to focus on identifying deficiencies, and margin expansion opportunities.
* Manages all tax and requirements for Japan in addition to any external financial reporting.
* Manages all Financial Planning & Analysis
* Maintain relations with external and internal stakeholders including auditors, consultants such as tax, pension and payroll consultants, and oversee the investigation of their findings and recommendations.
* Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors, government agencies and internal policies. Report risk issues to senior management.
* Strong financial, analytical and management accounting skills including skills/experience in planning and budgeting.
* Experience in working in a global and diverse business and exposure to related issues - ability to lead and develop a diverse team, working across diverse business streams.
* Significant experience in strategic planning, and general management activities with exposure to / involvement at executive level.
* An ability to establish and execute the overall business strategy in conjunction with the General Manager, and manage quality delivery of the Finance and other functions amidst many conflicting priorities.
* Develop a high performing finance function that delivers on results, including establishment of appropriate and consistent standards, and procedures across the finance function.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation, facilitation, negotiation and customer interfacing abilities.
* Strong language ability in both Japanese and English.
* Ability to build strong relationships across the Japan, APAC, and global leadership teams and key external stakeholders, and deliver upon agreed goals.
* Knowledge and interest in retail, wholesale and consumer related products desirable.
* CFO level position with full autonomy to manage the finance function
* C level partnering across the world
* Iconic brand with excellent market penetration
* Lucrative salary package with many added benefits
* International culture and savvy business acumen
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joshua Daveyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8654
|Our client is one of the most iconic fashion companies in the world. The company is active in a number of market segments including Couture & Ready to Wear fashion, cosmetics and accessories. They company is experiencing a strong growth period and has posted record results for 2017, with future growth projected throughout 2018 also.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 2000万円|