人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - ファイナンシャルプランニング
保険 - ファイナンシャルプランナー
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
The FP&A manager will strengthen the USGAAP accounting team and will report overseas, as well as in Japan. You will become part of a growing multinational and use English on a daily basis.
* Financial statements preparation.
* Income and expenditure forecasting and analysis work in accordance with US GAAP.
* Monthly and quarterly performance reporting work for the US parent company.
* Quarterly income and expenditure operations.
* At least 3-5 years of accounting experience
* Confident in reading/writing Emails in English
* Good communication skills
Nice to have
* Financial Services or Insurance experience
* Management experience
* CPA qualification
* Good Work-Life balance: Working hours 9:00AM ~ 17:30PM. About 18 hours overtime per month
* Fortune 500 company with HQ in America, and a strong presence in Japan
* Stable career: Very low turnover rate. People stay here for a longer time.
* Bonus has been 20% above expectations for the last 3-4 years.
* Flex work time
* Possibility to work from home
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This American company is a major insurance firm and very well established in the Japanese market. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to hire additional staff to grow with them. In contrary of other big Insurance firms, this company is very flexible and open-minded, displaying a more international environment.
The USGAAP accounting team will perform Financial Planning & Analysis as well as accounting tasks.