人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
法務 - その他
法務 - パラリーガル
Client Services Project Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients from project initiation through closeout. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that projects are carried out to the best possible standards, within relevant timelines, at an acceptable cost and in line with overall company objectives, while meeting client requirements for deliverables.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects from project win to completion;
- Provide complete and timely communications to clients ensuring that at all levels of the client organization, the project status is understood;
- Provide appropriate work direction to all internal personnel assigned to execute the project;
- Act as a liaison between internal personnel and clients to facilitate successful project completion.
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and good command of English
- 1 - 3 years project management experience including extensive communication with external clients across multiple media, including phone, email, and in person communication. Proven ability to lead multiple projects and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Must have previous experience following complex and detailed processes. Ability to effectively facilitate meetings;
- Knowledge or experience within the legal industry is a plus;
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|My Client is a leader in eDiscovery management solutions, providing end-to-end legal and technology consulting services to AmLaw 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies. Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Company built its reputation as a leader in eDiscovery and customer satisfaction with a culture of client first and success through teamwork and humility. The company has 43 offices in 19 countries, 12 data centres and 14 data recovery labs around the globe.|
|応募条件||Client Services Project Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients from project initiation through closeout. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that projects are carried out to the best possible standards, within relevant timelines, at an acceptable cost and in line with overall company objectives, while meeting client requirements for deliverables.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|