人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - クライアントサービス
* Gain valuable experience working as a Client Reporting Specialist (temp to perm) at a globally renowned financial services firm.
* Interpret and implement client requirements for client deliverables.
* Execute controls to ensure accuracy of accounting data
* Create bespoke reporting according to client specifications
* Proactively review indicators of reporting issues/concerns with the goal of resolving such issues before client impact
* Conversational English
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
* Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and strong consensus builder
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
* Bachelor's degree required (optional)
* Work in a global financial services firm and gain valuable experience - temporary with an opportunity to go permanent
* Hourly rate is 1800-1900 yen per hour, once converted to permanent your salary would range 5 to 6 million (depending on your experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|* Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company with over 30,000 employees worldwide.|