人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Merchandising Manager (Luxury LG category)|
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - バイヤー・マーチャンダイザー
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
The biggest and most famous luxury fashion brand across the world. You will be responsible for the brands main sales channel, leather goods Merchandising Management with 3 sub-ordinates.
* Maximizing sales of assigned category, through maintaining and further increasing our brand value by supporting the stores, building on customer service, and collaborated efforts
* Productivity develop merchandising strategy of assigned category and lead the full scope of merchandising activities including budgeting, market/performance analysis, buying, product management and in-store training and animations in alignment with global strategy.
Understand market trends, potential, and customer demands.
* Conduct market research and analyze competitors in light of trends, price point, and product assortment to identify potential opportunities.
Lead the buying session
* Plan and execute seasonal buying plan and product mix of the assigned categories in accordance with the objectives set by the company, taking into account local/global demands.
* Convey local market needs to central marketing team
* Effectively liaise and facilitate with sales team and other departments to achieve the sell-through targets
* Analyze result to be able to provide qualitative/quantitative feedback to the product marketing team in Paris
Product training and strategy
* Train the retail populations every season on product knowledge, and strategies (2 or 3 times per year)
* Conduct workshops to acquire deeper knowledge of each store, their business status, needs potential, and development action
Product suggestion & actions
* Purpose new ideas and actions in order to achieve MD mission
* Regular communication with LVM on product feedback, launches and training etc
* Create weekly, monthly reports
* AD hoc report
* NEMO (Sales), SAP (Price)
* Clustering tool (product offer)
* Buying tool
* Strategic planning and execution experience in teams of merchandising, buying and liquidation both for short and mid-term (3 -5 years) to enhance the brand desirability in like with global HQ.
* Excellent planning, organizing and problem solving skills with the ability to identify improvement opportunities and solutions.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and talent for building relationships with internal and external partners.
* Insight and knowledge of product trends and awareness of customer buying behavior especially in a luxury market
* Ability to cope with fast-paced work environment with priority setting
* Proficiency in English
Competitive salary but will offer up to 14 million JPY + 10% performance bonus
Internal mobility to different brands within the group
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Suguru Saitoにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8660。
|The world biggest and most famous luxury fashion brand - initially started in France and has the biggest revenue sales in Japan. Currently operating with 150 staffs in Japan HQ with 55 direct stores nationwide.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|