人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - その他
This role is responsible for logistics functional leadership, strategy and execution managing the logistics operations including warehousing, domestic transportation, international freight, customs brokerage, Inventory management, supply planning & purchasing and managing 3PL service providers.
* Manage the overall Logistics operations. Ensure effective day-to-day management of the warehouse operation, international/domestic transportation, customs brokerage, supply planning & purchasing, delivery fulfilment, 3PL management and all related processes and procedures.
* People Leadership and direct management of the Logistics, supply planning & purchasing and delivery fulfilment, MRP team. Provide knowledge, advice, direction and feedback on a daily basis. Build and maintain positive workplace morale and an effective Team.
* Responsible for overall Inventory management and control.
* Review and forecast purchasing requirements and planning needs with stakeholders and management of stock levels according to forecasts, MRP.
* Liaise and support the Sales & Service organization (SSU) ensuring that all needs for the Operations functions are identified, assessed and fulfilled to perform in an efficient and cost-effective manner
* Lead and manage logistics initiatives and projects. Identify optimization/continuous improvement opportunities and implement. Track the projects and update the stakeholders periodically.
* Lead the negotiation and management of Operations contracts with consultants, suppliers, clients, etc.
* Ensure compliance with QA/QMS and WH&S policies/procedures.
* Manage and supervise 2 direct reports
* Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent
* 15+ years of experience from working with Supply Chain Logistics operations, procurement and planning at strategic as well as operational level
* Good understanding of Healthcare related industry is preferred
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Financial acumen and understanding of business drivers is important
* Able to set direction, priorities and goals; able to secure plans and organization in order to realize and deliver ambitions and results; open and humble in learning for further development
* Able to lead change and influence positively
* Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, and to establish and manage own work schedule / weekly activity
* Fluent spoken and written English and Japanese
* A competitive salary of up to 17M
* A chance to work closely with international stakeholders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is in the top 5 in their market globally and are an internationally based medical device company.They employ over 10,000 people worldwide with over 200 people in Japan.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 1700万円|