株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
• Facilitate business requirement definition sessions
• Facilitate prioritization of demand management based on business criticality and system stability.
• Ensure agreement on design with process owners and Implement proposed solutions
• Perform fit-gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other SAP COE team members
• Craft adaptable, comprehensive and feasible solutions by creating necessary blueprint documents for functional requirements and technical specifications
• Review and/or participate in solution build and test activities on SAP implementations, rollouts, or upgrade projects.
• Review work performed by other team members as per established standards
• Serve as the conduit between businesses and technology
• Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs.
• Perform data analysis tasks, in order to trouble shoot errors and user questions.
• Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the user.
• Conduct periodic training for select super users in different business areas.
• Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication
|Over the past decade, HCL has been one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world – even during the depths of the economic downturn. What has been the source of HCL’s success during this period of economic turmoil? A combination of unparalleled technical expertise and a unique management philosophy called Employees First. At HCL, employees at all levels of the organization are “ideapreneurs,” empowered – indeed, expected – to develop innovative solutions to operational and customer challenges. As a $6.2 billion global company and G2000 organization, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging an extensive global offshore infrastructure and a network of offices in 31 countries, we provide holistic, multi-service delivery in such industries as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.A micro-vertical strategy, built on strong domain expertise, ensures that no matter how complex a company’s business problem, we can offer a solution that is sustainable and innovation-driven. Whatever the area –enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, engineering and R&D services, business services or enterprise transformation services – the collective wisdom of HCL’s 106,000+ ideapreneurs can turn technology into a distinctive competitive advantage for our customers.|
9:00-18:00 on weekdays
1 hour lunch break
• SAP FI certified with SAP experience of 12+ years
• Fluent in Japanese and English language
• Basic understanding of SAP SCM (PS/SD/MM)
Employee benefit (such as service discount)
Salary is offered as package (all inclusive)