人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
* Optimize inventory management and strategize order planning to achieve sales target and maintain an optimal balance between supply and demand.
* Managing a team of staff that is responsible for handling purchase orders and managing warehouses.
* Monitor sales, inventory, fill rate, and back order situation on a daily basis
* Conduct inventory planning activities and data analysis to support warehouse operations
* Monitor and asses supplier performance regularly
* Lead and guide order planners to help them achieve their KPIs
* Communicate regularly with internal and external stakeholders for inventory build-up
* At least 7 years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
* Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large automotive OEM company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Opportunities to work abroad
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a highly reputable multinational automotive OEM. Their products have been in market for over 100 years now and they have built up their reputation as a company with a strong and renowned brand.|