人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
This position will handle all around accounting in their 8 person finance team and will have emphasis on Tax not only for Japan, but for Australia and India as well.
* Reconciling of general ledger accounts, taking special care to research and resolve discrepancies
* Coordinate with the Asia Finance Manager and implement accounting processes
* Maintain month-end reporting schedules, complying with accounting policies
* Collaborating with teammates across international offices
* Create special reports by studying variances, preparing budgets, and developing forecasts
* Participate in all activities related to full-cycle accounting
* Mentor and manage external accounting firms, vendors, clerks, contractors
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical, supervisory, coaching and project management skills
* CPA is a big plus
* Strong excel skills
* Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
* Ability to delegate and leverage resources and support from other parts of the organization
* One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world and have exciting plans to grow even more
* Will provide flextime to its employees in the near future
* 12 Holidays + 10 days sick leave +5 days summer vacation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
Founded in the early 2000's this client is a big player in the IT industry as being the true leader in their field and the only company that has international coverage on what they do. They are the world's premier high-assurance digital certificate provider and simplify SSL/TLS and PKI, and provide identity, authentication, and encryption solutions for the world wide web. They secure more than 1 billion internet connections every day.
They used to be 200 people and now are over 1500 people in the company after the acquisition of a business unit of one of the biggest software companies in the world.
In Japan, they are 100 people with a start-up atmosphere and they are moving to a new office next month to a very central location. They have many major clients in Japan including fortune 500 companies and Major Banks.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|