人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 総務
This role offers the opportunity for an HR professional to further advance their career by joining a fast-growing FinTech firm. The successful candidate will act as the key person to develop and implement C&B policies, talent management strategies, as well as drive hiring and organisational development across the organisation.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily:
* Understand core business objectives and how HR goals link to business priorities;
* Daily point of contact for employees and people managers related to HR policies, procedures and programs;
* Develops and proposes improvements to policies, programs, systems and procedures to enhance the effectiveness of the Human Resources Department;
* Develop hiring plans and driving organisational development.
* Develop Compensation & Benefits and performance management systems to adequately manage the talent pipeline;
* Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relation issues, conducts investigations and handles employee relations counselling with related employee population.
* Experience working in a fast paced, quickly changing and highly ambiguous environment.
* Fluent English and Japanese.
* Bachelor's degrees preferred, plus at least 4 years of Human Resources experience
* Proven ability to prioritise workload, multitask and manage conflicting priorities of daily tasks, as well as those that support business leader
* Highly creative and dynamic environment
* Close interaction with senior stakeholders
* Stock options
* Flexible working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a fast-growing FinTech firm that offers real estate investment services to clients through a mobile application. It has an employee population of 50, and offer an international work environment with multi-cultural co-workers.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1100万円|