サーモフィッシャーサイエンティフィック ジャパングループ/Thermo Fisher Scientific Japan Group
営業 - メディカル/医薬MR・メディカル業界営業
マーケティング/PR - ビジネス開発/経営企画
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - その他
Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities to supply products on an OEM basis to companies for their use in their products.
• Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to sell the Company’s products to other companies to be used by them on OEM basis.
• Initiate and develop productive client relationships in multiple functions (R&D, production, procurement, business development, quality, regulatory affairs) with client companies and at multiple levels with them (scientist, project manager, manager and occasionally executive levels).
• Participate, and may lead, cross-functional teams to execute client opportunities that include legal, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, R&D, quality, etc.
• Develop pricing proposals for large, complex, often multi-year deals and contracts. Make highly informed judgments of value to the customer upon which to develop pricing proposals for highly customized products, for which easy benchmarks are often unavailable. Negotiate other terms and conditions.
• Coordinates technical support to determine client needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems in a timely fashion. Investigates product issues and ensures satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
• Participates with other team members to develop business plans and objectives across the product and technology portfolios of the company.
• Others duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Measure of Contribution:
• Revenue growth
• New deal generation and closure
• Customer feedback from multiple levels and functions
• Feedback from colleagues across functions
• Strong commitment to achieving goals
• Ability to develop, grow and manage customer relationships
• Responds flexibly and positively when faced with challenges and or complexities
• Effectively interface with all levels internally and outside the company, including senior management
• Ability to effectively shift priorities and work at a rapid pace
The position has opportunity to lead Japan Commercial Supply Sales team in the future.
• Has advanced knowledge of molecular, cell and or protein biology
• Has strong working knowledge of the sales process (lead generation, quoting, revenue recognition) as well as highly competent in forecast management
• Knows the fundamental concepts of intellectual property, patents and contract law
• Has knowledge of IVD and or pharma regulations, manufacturing quality standards
• Requires a master or bachelor’s degree in biochemistry or equivalent
• TOEIC>800 or equivalent
• Requires 5+ years of business development experiences in life science and or diagnostic industry
• Requires experiences in negotiation of supply agreements in English, sales funnel management and product development / commercialization
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 以上|