人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
営業 - その他
営業 - サービス業界営業
In this role, you will be based in Japan and ensure the success of your accounts by being responsible for the renewal and overall sales to an established customer base focusing on the Korea market.
* Up-sell and Cross Sell contracts over the phone
* Able to work closely with sales managers to collate suppliers quotations and compile for the client
* Able to support Multi-million dollar client and work effectively with several accounts per quarter
* Generate sales quotations for customers, using dedicated sales database systems
* Ensure the integrity of client information maintained in the database systems
* 1+ years of sales experience, preferably B2B
* Basic experience in Microsoft Word, Excel
* Fluency in Korean, excellent and highly effective verbal and written communication skills that will allow you to successfully interact and manage customers in the Korea region/market
* Outstanding Customer Service/ Sales skills
* Good work-life balance
* Flex time
* Fast career progression chances
* 15 days of paid holiday to begin with
* Attractive uncapped bonuses
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Arman Faghihiにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8621。
Our client is an American company that provides outsourcing and consulting services. They are the only company solely focused on helping businesses grow and retain revenue from existing customers.
Many large companies such as Microsoft, GE, and Google to name a few, are using them in order to retain and keep their customers.
The Japan office was established in 2013. As of now, they have 60 employees and have been growing year after year adding additional new head counts.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 600万円|