教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 教師/講師/インストラクター
Work as an English teacher teaching English conversation courses for elementary school students from infants at our Urawa school.
· Teaching in small classes using English texts (5 to 8 people)
· Teaching English through games (using card games etc.)
· English education utilizing TPR (Total Physical Response)
· Lectures on pronunciation using phonics pronunciation method
TPR = Methods to develop "ability to listen" through physical movement.
For example, a lecturer issues instructions such as "Touch your head" and make students react it with their bodies. This method is particularly effective on infants and young children. The point is that not to force them to talk.
Phonics pronunciation method = Teaching method developed to teach reading and writing to English-speaking children. By learning the rules between English "spelling (spelling)" and "pronunciation", it’s easy to master the correct reading of English.
A comprehensive educational company for children.
We provide necessary education for children to survive the 21st century.
In order to be responsible for the growth of individuals, all work is based on a small group.
We aim to raise the problem solving abilities of children through our classes.
○ Education program
· Elementary school students (Keiko) classes / English classes · programming · shogi · manga class · science experiment classes · robot classes · composition classes · painting classes · infant classes etc.
Tuesday - Friday / 14: 00 - 20: 15
Saturday / 12: 00-18: 15
○ Essential condition
· English language teaching experience in Japan for over 1 year
· People who live in Japan
· English native speaker
· Japanese ability is not required
○ Welcome condition
· People who have leadership
|年収||日本・円 300万円 〜 450万円|
【Salary】 Annual income 3.24M to 4.2M yen Bonuses: 0.3~1.0M yen
【Welfare· Benefits】 Transportation expenses full payment, various social insurance
Sunday, Monday, paid vacation
【Employment form] contract employee