人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
As an bilingual technical support engineer, it is the great chance for you to be responsible for level 1-level 2 helpdesk support for one of the most well-know tech solution company. You are going to provide on-site field support to customers or maintain the internal hardware and equipment.
* Provides support to customers including inquiry processing, troubleshooting of general PC problems, replacement of PCs.
* Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
* Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
* Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues, like security patch application, software update.
* Above business level English and Japanese.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* 1-5years IT related work experience (experiences of computer troubleshooting, knowledge, in-house IT support etc).
* Basic understanding of virtualized products, knowledge of Windows Server and Linux products, network etc is desirable.
* Dynamic and friendly working environment.
* Competitive salary up to 8M, depends on experience.
* Central working location in Tokyo.
* Hands-on technical role.
* Individual performance is highly valued, with great chance to make career progression in the company development projects.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is deeply rooted in Europe and Asia. The core business is to supporting other companies to grow their business in new or existing markets. As the business has been doing well, they are expanding their headcount, including in IT department.|