人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Area Service Manager position responsible for leading team of engineers, including both hands-on technical oversight as well as people management responsibilities - in rapidly growing US-based IT hardware maker and service provider in central Tokyo.
Product focus will be large-scale storage hardware, and related services (maintance and support).
* Team management, up to 15 engineers / staff, including hiring and training
* Warehouse and Inventory management, 1 to 3 warehouses
* Be technical expert in product area (storage hardware, servers, related infrastructure)
* Handle escalations when needed, from engineering staff, prior to escalation to global SMEs
* Fluent Japanese
* Business English (conversational English + good reading/writing) is acceptable
* 5+ years of customer support, technical support, product support, or service delivery, related to Storage equipment
* Relevant education
* Career driven personality, interested in upper management path
* Area Service Manager experience (managing field service engineers or equivalent)
* Experience working in or in connection with large storage makers in Japan (HP, IBM, NEC, etc).
In addition to a great benefits package and career opportunity, this position can offer base salary of 8 to 13 million yen, as well as performance-based bonuses and incentives.
This position sets up the successful candidate for a very rewarding career in upper management here in Japan. For those interested, overseas transfer opportunities (such as US, Europe) are also possible.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
|Quickly growing and well-known US-based hardware manufacturer, specializing in network, server, rack, and other product areas. In Japan, it also offers services including technical support and emergency response (generally for level 3 type issues).|