人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
Responsible for the ordering of materials, supplies, and/or equipment, and the follow through with vendors on shipments and delivery.
* Communicate with suppliers, and manage the delivery of parts and materials.
* Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
* Achieve optimized stock level of material.
* Achieve KPIs to secure the production stability.
* Ensure accurate information on terms, price and quantity of materials are distributed to perspective departments.
* Purchasing / Supply chain experience in automotive/manufacturing industries.
* Fluent in English and Japanese. Additional language is a benefit.
* Basic PC skill (Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook).
* Problem solving skills, decision quality and timely decision-making abilities.
* Stable company with career growth opportunities
* Utilize your English in a multinational environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a global company and one of the largest producer of automotive parts such as batteries, electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. Headquartered in Europe and has more than 2 existing plants in Japan and looking to expand more in the near future.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|