人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Global Fashion Company|
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
E-Commerce Manager is responsible for managing various types E-Commerce and digital projects, enhancements and day-to-day system support around marketing activities, and lead cross-functional project team members and vendors to achieve business growth demand. The person will be part of the regional team and will be able to manage or participate in projects outside Japan as well.
The key responsibilities for E-Commerce Manager will be the following:
- Partner with the Marketing departments across Asia to understand business requests and prioritise business's needs, and translate the business requirements into system solutions from conceptualisation to end.
- Analysis and ongoing maintenance & support for E-Commerce related systems across Asia.
- Plan, manage and implement various projects in Marketing systems area. Those include, but not limited to, developing and maintaining the project plan, scope, budget and schedule.
- Lead the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle leveraging both internal and external resources.
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- Experience in supporting and managing E-Commerce System
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of retail E-Commerce related systems (contents management system, order management system, payment gateway system and warehouse management system, etc.) to support marketing activities such as promotion, campaign, sales events, etc.
- Experience and knowledge with social media and its integration to other systems (Social Commerce experience is plus)
- Business Level English and Fluent Japanese
- Opportunity to work in a regional team and engage in projects across APAC
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to progress in career within and outside Japan
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Mariam Naskidashviliにお問い合わせください+81 3 5733 7166
|It is a global luxury company with very strong business growth and presence in Japan. In Japan they employee more than 1000 people and are known for international working environment, flexible working hours and opportunities of career growth within and outside Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|