人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting channel sales managers by channel forecasting and fiscal year planning. You'll also perform revenue tracking, reports, and analysis to support quarterly and annual business review.
* Support weekly forecasting process of channel business, including distribution, OEM, cloud service provider, and SIs to ensure forecasting accuracy and guide business growth
* Design and run analysis to identify business issues and provide insight to resolve them
* Be responsible for fiscal year planning of each channel, collaborating with internal stakeholders including sales leaders and team members, both Japan and APAC
* Support channel sales management creating presentation on management review
* Manage sales quota setting process for channel sales
* Validate actuals and attainment and run analysis to help sales management improve performance as needed
* Work closely with Finance and Operations team counterparts in APAC
* 3+ years of experience in a related financial role
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (v-look ups, pivot tables etc.), or demonstrated ability to learn software quickly
* Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
* Good understanding of software and IT sales dynamics
* Solid logical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Positive approach with the ability to motivate and impact others
* Ability to work in a team and contribute to mutual efforts
* Flexible career path and growth
* Job rotation opportunities
* Chance to rotate to international offices
* Hands-on training will be provided
* Flextime and Work from home options available
* Convenient location in central Tokyo with direct access to the station
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
This client is a Multinational software company that has a huge business for B2B software products. Founded in recent years, this client is based in North America with satellite offices worldwide. Global revenues have reached $2 billion with over 8,500 employees. They are one of the top three fastest growing companies in the IT space growing over 25% per year.
In Japan, the business is performing equally well and counts 330 employees with revenues in the $230 million USD range. There are also many exciting projects and new businesses like virtualization, cloud, storage, and middleware.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|