人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Robotic Process Automation Leader|
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - その他
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
You will be testing and doing quality assurance for Japanese version of RPA software products. You will be in charge of starting up new QA department in the company.
* Identification and reproduction of bugs
* Report problems in a bug tracking system and follow-up towards resolution
* Elaborate documentation related to installation, configuration, upgrade of company products
* Check compatibility between different software versions and environments
* Communication with the local & global support, QA, development, product teams
* Support RPA developers with troubleshooting
* Good SQL knowledge
* Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
* Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures
* Knowledge of white/black box level testing, and system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools
* Ability to write specs and design tests (Test Cases and Test Scripts)
* Experience in test management tools
* Fluent in Japanese, conversational English
* Knowledge of Windows administration, PowerShell, VMware, Citrix
* ISTQB Foundation
* Experience with test automation is a plus
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is a leading Robotic Process Automation vendor headquartered in New York. Company provides a complete software platform to help organizations efficiently automate business processes. Company was established in 2005 and has over 1000 employees worldwide. Japan office was started in January this year (2017), and already have over 125 people. In their first year in Japan, Company grew faster than Oracle in RPA business. Major clients are top Banks, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom and High-tech companies. Private now, they are planning to go IPO within few years.|
|応募条件||You will be testing and doing quality assurance for Japanese version of RPA software products. You will be in charge of starting up new QA department in the company.|
|休日||Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.|