人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
The PMIC – H/W application Engineer will be responsible for supporting company’s growing portfolio mobile phone platforms.
The job involves working closely with partners and customers of company to define the specifications of the mobile phone handset products, part selection, system design, design reviews, support while doing system debug, partner deliverables etc.
As a member of customer engineering team, the individual will be responsible for successful integration of company's solution into customer end products in mobile, PC, and consumer electronics markets. Individual will be responsible to work closely with cross function teams in company, including design engineering, systems engineering, characterization team, ATE test team, SW team, product marketing, program management and peers in customer engineering organization across multiple regions.
Individual will be responsible to review chipset documentation, review customer schematics, understand training material, create application notes for worldwide customer support. Individual will be responsible to engage with customer designs, assist customers in feature definition and design reviews, provide in-depth technical responses to customer queries, do troubleshooting of customer designs and provide necessary training to customers.
Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. Past expertise in interacting with multiple teams in HW, SW, domain skills in Digital/Baseband and sound technical knowledge of company's PMICs are desirable.
Other Keywords: パワー・マネージメント、回路設計、DC-DCコンバーター、省電力機能、保護回路
|The world's largest fabless semiconductor producer and the largest provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$3B. Market Capatization at USD$120B|
1. Strong communication skills Japanese / English
2. Strong understanding of LDO/SMPS - Must to have ,
3. Experience on power management for portable devices will be a plus
4. Strong understanding PCB Signal/power integrity -
5. Should be comfortable reviewing schematic/suggest changes for improvement - Experience with Schematic entry will be a plus . Should be fluent with CAD tools like Allegro/PADs to review customer layout .
6. Knowledge on crystals/Clocks - Must to have
7. Knowledge on display backlighting schemes - Must to have
8. Knowledge on LabVIEW/python – Will be a plus
9. Experience on Analog and mixed signal bench validation – Will be a plus
10. Knowledge on battery charging and Fuel gauge will be a plus
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|