人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
The RF – H/W application Engineer will be responsible for supporting company's growing portfolio mobile phone platforms. The job involves working closely with partners and customers to define the specifications of the mobile phone handset products, part selection, system design, design reviews, support while doing system debug, partner deliverables etc.
As a member of customer engineering team, the individual will be responsible for successful integration of company solutions into customer end products in mobile, PC, and consumer electronics markets. Individual will be responsible to work closely with cross function teams in company, including design engineering, systems engineering, characterization team, ATE test team, SW team, product marketing, program management and peers in customer engineering organization across multiple regions.
Individual will be responsible to review chipset documentation, review customer schematics, understand training material, create application notes for worldwide customer support. Individual will be responsible to engage with customer designs, assist customers in feature definition and design reviews, provide in-depth technical responses to customer queries, do troubleshooting of customer designs and provide necessary training to customers.
Candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. Past expertise in interacting with multiple teams in HW, SW, domain skills in analog RF, knowledge of RF transceiver and Frontend IC are desirable.
Other Keywords: RFフロントエンド、アナログ、RFスイッチ、デュープレクサ、ダイプレクサ、共振器、無線周波数、高周波、パワーアンプ、SAWフィルタ、アンテナ、ワイヤレス、トランシーバー
|The world's largest fabless semiconductor producer and the largest provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$3B. Market Capatization at USD$120B|
1. Strong communication skills Japanese / English
2. Strong understanding of Analog radio frequency circuit (must)
3. Experience on high frequency design for portable devices will be a plus
4. Strong understanding PCB Signal integrity , RF impedance matching, PCB design.
5. Should be comfortable reviewing schematic/suggest changes for improvement - Experience with Schematic entry will be a plus. Should be fluent with CAD tools like Allegro/PADs/Zuken/ODB++ viewer to review customer layout .
6. Knowledge on Cellular RF / Radio frequency design (must) 7. Knowledge on MS Windows applications, tools (must)
8. Experience on Automated test system / GPIB control / Cellular Call box / Spectrum analyzer / Signal generator /Vector Network analyzer (must)
9. Knowledge on Android /python – Will be a plus
10. Experience on Analog and mixed signal bench validation – Will be a plus
11. Knowledge on cellular 5G mmW / sub6 will be a plus
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|