人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
One of the world's largest insurance firms is looking for a competent C&B Managers to lead their Payroll operations, as well as support their C&B strategies. The successful candidate will be presented with a solid career plan with vast opportunities for career progression along diversified paths within the company.
* Distributing and preparing payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance including calculating overtime, shift payments, incentive schemes and bonuses, maintaining payroll records. Ensure that the payroll is processed timely & accurately. Implement other benefits and related payments.
* Operation of stock compensation plan (stock options, transfer restricted stocks0; employee stock purchase plan.
* Being responsible for salary proposal to HRBPs for successful candidates based on the market data and prepare for the Offer letters.
* Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
* Responding to inquiries from the international insurance division of the US head office
* 2-3 years of payroll experience
* Knowledge of Labor Standards Law and Occupational Safety and Health Law
* Fluent English skills
* Good Excel skills
* Central Tokyo office location
* Flex time
* Competitive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is an American Insurance firm, and of the largest life insurance companies worldwide. They have over 40,000 staff worldwide, and Japan is one of their key markets.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|