人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - リサーチ・分析
Managing product Sensory Evaluation Panel in Japan for cosmetic products (makeup and skincare). Conducting quantitative analysis to convey the results of the sensory evaluation, as well as qualitative studies to provide new market & consumer insights.
Lead and run the sensory evaluation panel on a daily basis, by managing all the related operational process including panel maintenance, setting up sensory evaluation sessions with the panelists, training panelists on the guidelines of sensorial evaluation, running each panelist's performance analysis & controls, and provision of individual feedback.
* Quantitative analysis; to support the analysis of the sensory evaluation results by performing statistical analysis and also helping to write the final report.
* Qualitative analysis: to moderate qualitative studies such as focus group interviews or in-depth interviews, to test the work-in-progress product concepts, product performance, as well as to gain consumer insights for innovation.
* Experience in managing a panel (any type of panel is OK but sensory evaluation panel is preferred) OR experience in operational-related work (candidates who have operational experience in market research companies is a plus, e.g. running operations in research projects including interview briefing and interviewer performance control)
* Expertise in sensory analysis methodologies
* Expertise in qualitative research (especially those who have experience in conducting qualitative studies in luxury and/or cosmetics related projects), including moderation and report writing.
* Basic Level English, mostly written
* Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
* Base + Bonus + Incentives
* Flexible working Hours
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Mino Abeにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8955。
|Very Well Known Cosmetic Brand. Average high price target. Very well known in Japan with hundreds of POS in the country.|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 700万円|