人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - 経営・戦略コンサルティング
The Associate position will work closely with both the Manager and Director of Content Strategy & Analysis. The role will be an integral member of the Content Strategy & Analysis team and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team.
* Preparing valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing etc.) to support deal teams and negotiations.
* Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends and competitive analysis.
* Ownership of communications to support the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as monitoring and forecasting for key parts of the content business.
* Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
* Creating insightful presentations that summarise analysis and presenting them to groups of managers and executives to influence decision-making.
* Compiling thoughtful post-modem analyses to determine areas for optimisation and improvement.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluent in English and Japanese
* Able to work closely in a team
* Good with numbers
* Problem solving mindset
* Management consulting experience is a big plus
* Japan office is unique and is not part of APAC makes its own decisions, has its own President and reports directly into Global.
* Work creatively in a hands off, flat, dynamic environment where titles don't matter and employees are given "freedom and responsibility". This means there are no restrictions in expense policy, no evaluation, and no fixed working hours and unlimited vacation.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
|This company is a multinational entertainment company established on in 1997. It provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and expanded into film and television production as well as online distribution. As of now, it has 117.58 million paying subscribers, the biggest audience base worldwide. Their next move is to secure more Japanese content for their brand and this new position will be vital for that. Currently they have around 200 people in the Japan office.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|