人材紹介Michael Page Japan
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
The role is responsible for the Demand Planning processes and will work collaboratively with other departments and functions to establish and lead the regional S&OP processes. Assist the Global S&OP lead with the local process design, execution and facilitation of the monthly Sales and Operations Planning activities, process, and data.
* Create and maintain critical Demand and Supply KPI's for the region in line with global standards.
* Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
* Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
* Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
* Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
* Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts;
* Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
* Solid experience in supply chain, specifically in demand planning
* Experience in consumer goods or other fast-moving industries are highly welcomed
* Overall good computer skills, ERP experience (SAP is a plus)
* Fluent English and Japanese communication skills
* Analytical personality - problem-solving mentality
* Working in a growing company
* Stable company with good employee benefits
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a leading global advance technology company based in the U.S.. With an innovative and inclusive company culture and strong business in Japan. They are now expanding the team in supply chain and looking to hire a senior demand planner.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|