人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
財務/会計 - 経理
Under the direction of the Accounting and Closing Manager, your team will mainly perform the consolidated closing operations of Japanese life insurance subsidiaries (including the holding of non-consolidated subsidiaries).
* consolidated closing work (JGAAP)
* Report preparation work for the company's management
* Internal control related work
* Responding to requests from US parent company
* Accounting operations at insurance subsidiaries
* Practical experience of JGAAP (accounting or audit)
* Basic knowledge of accounting, accurate data collection ability, data analysis ability
* PC skill (Excel data aggregation / analysis, Word · PowerPoint report creation)
* English skills (reading and writing of e-mail, documents, etc.)
* Ability to be flexible with irregular and various tasks
* Ability to work in cooperation with people inside and outside the company
* People who are highly motivated and able to positively challenge new fields
Good to have
* Certified public accountant (CPA)
* experience at insurance company
* Good Work-Life balance: Working hours 9:00AM ~ 17:30PM. About 18 hours overtime per month
* Fortune 500 company with HQ in America, and a strong presence in Japan
* Stable career: Very low turnover rate. People stay here for a longer time.
* Bonus has been 20% above expectations for the last 3-4 years.
* Commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen per month), housing allowance (with provision requirement)
* Property formation saving, housing fund borrowing Interest supply (with provision requirement), long service award, retirement payment system, childcare support system
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is the holding firm of one of the largest Insurance companies in the world, and is located in their Tokyo HQ. The company is from the US originally, but has a strong and stable presence in the Japanese market as well. Currently, they are looking for a new tax manager because of the continues company growth.
You will have a chance to become a tax manager within a western fortune 500 company, located in Tokyo.