人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 税務
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The Tax Manager will play a key role in the finance department, and support other insurance and non-insurance group companies as well. You will get the chance to build a stable career within an established Fortune 500 firm.
* Tax Return Form (Non-consolidated · Consolidated) and Other Tax-related Report Preparation Practices
* Financial Tax Calculation (Non-consolidated · Consolidated)
* A summary of group-wide tax strategy formulation
* A summary of group-wide capital policy planning
* Tax related advice and support to group companies (insurance, non insurance companies)
* Collaboration with advisory accounting firm officials
* Declaration and settlement work experience
* Experience in tax returns
* filing in tax accountants for insurance companies or financial institutions
* Experience in preparation / settlement of major tax accountant corporation or insurance company declaration
Good to have
* English speaking capabilities
* Knowledge of insurance commodity taxes is a plus
* Knowledge of financial product tax is a plus
* Good Work-Life balance: Working hours 9:00AM ~ 17:30PM. About 18 hours overtime per month
* Fortune 500 company with HQ in America, and a strong presence in Japan
* Stable career: Very low turnover rate. People stay here for a longer time.
* Bonus has been 20% above expectations for the last 3-4 years.
* Commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen per month), housing allowance (with provision requirement)
* Property formation saving, housing fund borrowing Interest supply (with provision requirement), long service award, retirement payment system, childcare support system
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is the holding firm of one of the largest Insurance companies in the world, and is located in their Tokyo HQ. The company is from the US originally, but has a strong and stable presence in the Japanese market as well. Currently, they are looking for a new tax manager because of the continues company growth.
You will have a chance to become a tax manager within a western fortune 500 company, located in Tokyo.