人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - その他
The Technical Support Specialist is a technical expert who acts as the primary interface between first/second line support and core engineering teams. you are responsible for handling work requests (which can be internally or externally generated) that have been routed for diagnosis and implementation while regularly updating internal and/or external customers.
The Technical Support Specialist will handle work requests directly, or solicit assistance from the core engineering teams within the R&D team for non-known issues/defect reporting. The Technical Support Specialist would also identify applications defects, then test and document them for the core engineering teams to fix as part of the product.
* Provide support for internal and external customers
* Manage work requests that describe particular issues, software bugs or customer problems
* Develop appropriate fixes or SQL scripts to resolve customer problems, or identify existing scripts or patches that must be applied
* Provide general process analysis and make recommendations for improvements
* Participate in weekend on-call rotation for critical issues escalation
* Distinguish between application database, operating system, network, and hardware problems and properly taking ownership of issues through to resolution
* Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
* Provide accurate and complete problem resolution documentation for future reference and management reporting
* Take part in the creation and maintenance of knowledge-base data
* Continually increase subject matter knowledge on products
* Interact with other teams to ensure application efficiency, effectiveness and conformance with regulatory and legislative controls
* Reproduce technical problems, diagnose causes, identify temporary and long-term solutions and communicate status updates to clients
* Basic experience with MySQL
* SQL Server specific training/work experience
* Sound analytical, organizational and planning skills and the ability to achieve multiple team and customer objectives independently and in a deadline-sensitive fashion
* Superior organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience with application de-bugging
* Ability to work independently but with a team-focused approach within multi-disciplinary teams and quickly adapt to job requirements changing on an ad hoc basis
* Total commitment to quality and attention to detail
* Seasoned analyst with a proven record of satisfying clients
* Is a reference point for the entire team on various application topics and is able to resolve most of the items escalated from the first/second line support
* Customer focus and a proven pro-active approach, ability to understand and define customer needs quickly and effectively
* Command of Fluent Japanese (read/write/speak) with business level English.
* 1 - 3 years experience working in a regulated environment
* Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare/Clinical industry a strong plus
* Basic experience with C#, Visual Studios and ASP.NET a plus (optional)
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working hours
* Friendly working environment
* Game room with PS4&Switch!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|An US-based unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The platform connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|