人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
This Financial Analyst is a newly created role due to the growth of the business. This position will primarily be responsible over all financial planning and analysis activities within the assigned business unit. Furthermore, this role will be working with a diverse international team both locally and across APAC region.
Non-Japanese speakers with good English communication skills are welcome to apply.
* Take charge of all round financial planning and analysis activities across the assigned business unit.
* Coordinate budgeting and controlling activities within the assigned business unit.
* Partner with business managers from sales, engineering, R&D, procurement and support in analysing variances between actual and forecast figures.
* Support in consolidating financial reports locally and across APAC.
* Participate in ad-hoc projects including system improvement and implementation initiatives.
* University Degree - Finance/ Accounting, Economics, Mathematics related degrees are a plus
* 2-3 years of Controlling, FP&A, or Accounting experience, preferably in manufacturing sector
* Open for high potential candidates with strong communication skills and willing to learn
* Knowledge in MS Excel, PPT, and SAP R3 (not required, but preferred)
* English (Advanced)
* Japanese (not required, but an advantage)
* No limitation of overseas business trip
* Fortune 500 company with strong and stable business both locally and internationally
* Constantly engages in new projects with automotive companies,
* Global network of suppliers and customers
* Chance to participate in global ERP system upgrade project which opportunity to work with overseas team members
* Opportunity to transfer internally or overseas
* Flexitime system, core hours is 11:00 to 3:00PM
* International team having English as a common language
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|The company is a Fortune 500 multinational automotive manufacturing company specializing in a wide array of highly technological automotive products ranging from interior parts and systems, safety mechanisms, mobility parts and etc. The business is present in over 60 countries and employs over 240,000 people globally. In Japan, they have over 1,000 employees across different sites.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|