人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - その他
Major global IT firm seeking bilingual ETL specialist for global-scale financial services data migration project using the latest Hadoop framework. Data from various sources will be cleaned, transformed, and important for analysis.
Focus of search will be on ETL experience and language skill, as well as experience with Data Stage and/or Informatica ETL, Hadoop, SQL, and any equivalent or related tools / technologies.
* Analyze, document and explain existing systems to various stakeholders
* Discussion with application owners to understand application, data flows.
* Perform reverse engineering for existing ETL applications.
* Create Mapping and specification documents for ETL developers.
Candidates must be bilingual Japanese & English speakers. (business level or above in both languages)
Non-Japanese candidates encouraged to apply but must have JLPT N2 certification or equivalent at time of application.
* Experience with extract, transform and load (ETL) processing in a data warehouse environment
* Experience in IBM Data Stage or Informatica ETL
* Experience in RDBMS and SQL
* Perform reverse engineering for existing ETL applications. Create Mapping and specification document for ETL developers.
Salary will be offered to match candidate skill and experience, up to 9 million per year. Higher salaries are possible for candidates able to take on these responsibilities in combination with other areas, such as data cleansing, development in Hadoop, or other fields.
Position is open to contractors, and is also possible for permanent employment. Evaluation for permanent hire is based on a combination of candidate technical skill, language skill, and anticipated business requirements.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
Global market-leading IT firm specializing in global solutions for enterprise-level businesses, with a focus on modernization, cloud solutions, big data, primarily within the financial services sector.
Company is highly diverse with almost all employees in Japan being bilingual speakers of Japanese and English languages.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1500万円|