人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
Internal IT Support position at top tier company based in France. Work with team to keep things running smoothly in large, multicultural user environment.
Long-term contract opportunity (US-style) with ability to become permanent employee with good evaluation.
Day to Day IT support, at level 1 (first contact) or level 2 depending on skill level and experience. Work with team to support 500-1,000 users. Responsibilities include
* Communication with users, input of ticket information
* Resolve IT-related issues
* Desktop, laptop, device, network, and domain administration & support (complex issues can be escalated)
* OJT (on the job training) to develop technical knowledge
Strong business level Japanese is not optional for this position. Candidates should be able to speak comfortably with users in a professional way without communication issues, and should also be able to read & type comfortably as many issues will be submitted via email or ticketing system in Japanese. Conversational English is also preferable.
* Bilingual Japanese (business) and English (conversational+)
* Technical knowledge relevant to IT Support of some type (skill evaluated, not number of years)
* Good communication skill, comfortable and confident speaking to users
Nice to have: (but not required)
* Any type of IT certifications. ex: CCNA, MCP, any CompTIA certifications
* Formal technology education (university or vocational)
Long-term, full-time employment with full benefits in global company. Position offers all full-time benefits including health insurance (including family), pension, employment insurance, paid vacation, as well as paid overtime if any overtime is worked.
Ideal position for someone looking for employment in 3 to 5 year range. Pay raises and promotions available within the company for qualified applicants (based on technical knowledge and language skill) - including ability to easily move into Lead / Manager positions.
Standard Monday-Friday 9-6pm work. Overtime should be rare but is paid if earned. (no "fixed overtime" structure)
Salary on offer: 3.5 - 5.5 million yen / year (29-46万 / month), hourly pay system
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
|Market-leading company based in Paris, France. In Japan, almost all staff are bilingual. Company offers training & certification as well as fast-tracked career growth opportunity for those interested in skilling up and being promoted to more senior positions or more complex technologies.|
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 550万円|