人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - IT・システム企画
Create and drive data strategies of CRM campaigns. Collaborate with internal agency departments across the agency. Bring creative ideas to life both in digital engagement and other relevant touchpoints.
* Plan, execute, and communicate the results of strategic database analyses in support of Client business.
* Development of measurement and testing plans in order to refresh tactics and optimize results.
* Refine audience segmentation and develop communication strategies.
* Understand data segments and identify insights and opportunities from tracked behavior and profile segmentation.
* Develop in-depth strategic analytics that inform our Client's annual marketing plan.
* Identify solutions to Client problems as well as new opportunities that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the plan.
* Supplementing that reporting with database and web analytics using Query and Reporting Tools.
* Degree in an analytic-focused field (e.g. statistics, engineering, social sciences, economics). An advanced degree is a plus.
* Strong quantitative problem solving skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience using data analytic tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, SQL, etc.).
* Experience must be using syntax, interface not accepted.
* Excel: o At a minimum, needs to be familiar with pivot tables, creating filterable reports, using formulas (e.g. sumifs, vlookup, index, etc.), conditional formatting, dual axis graphing.
* VBA preferred.
* Experience using web and social media analytic tools (e.g. Webtrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, Radian6, etc).
* Japanese language - native level, English - business level.
* Competitive salary.
* Career progression.
|Leading Advertising Agency|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 700万円|