人材紹介Venture Japan 株式会社／Venture Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - その他
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
事務系 - 貿易事務
The successful candidate will work and focus on supporting the company’s Asia Manager in the development, implementation and measurement of the company’s route to Market services.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the development and annual review of the company’s strategy implementation plan in South and East Asia. Deliver sustainable business and lead conversions for Irish food and beverage exporters in the sectors of strategic priority namely in Japan and Korea.
To proactively build a network of S&E Asia trade contacts in priority sectors across all channels and in various roles (notably buyers, innovation & marketing teams, CSR teams) within identified key accounts to widely increase the awareness of Irish sustainable food and beverage supply base and build global reputation.
Our client is one of the world leading supplier of Irish food, beverage and horticulture.
They support and develop markets for Irish suppliers to help widely bring the taste of Irish food and beverage globally. Our client has international presence and physical offices in several countries around the world; such as Europe and Asia.
The successful candidate must:
• Have at least 3 years’ experience operating in an export marketing, sales, business development role in Ireland, Britain or international markets.
• Have experience building and distilling market insights.
• Be successful in the implementation of high profile marketing events or projects.
• Have a proven experience of building credible professional relationships with suppliers, trade customers, media, diplomats and politicians both in Ireland and the Marketplace.
• Have the flexible skills and attitude to perform on a Multi-cultural environment.
• Be fluent in Japanese and English.
• Have a degree level qualification in relevant discipline, e.g. Business, Marketing.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 850万円|