人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
金融/銀行/証券 - ファイナンシャルプランニング
保険 - ファイナンシャルプランナー
The Senior FP&A will take part in this newly created FP&A team and will work together with finance experts from the Asset Management industry. You will join the operations and analysis department and have a chance to report overseas as well.
* future income and expenditure plan related to asset management
* business related forecast analysis
* Future balance plan to US parent company
* Monthly/quarterly report on Business results
* investment assets
* future investment projections Development and maintenance of projection system
* Formulation of USGAAP accounting policy related to asset management Work
* Possibility to business trips to the US headquarters
* 3 years of related work in banks, asset management, securities etc. (regardless of back, middle, or front)
* Favourable income prediction and analysis work related to invested assets
Good to have
* Logical thinking skills to solve problems
* Problem solving skills and initiative
* Positive thinking
* USCPA or CFA qualification
* securities analyst
* Able to communicate in an English working environment
* Good Work-Life balance: Working hours 9:00AM ~ 17:30PM. 25~30 hours overtime per month
* Fortune 500 company with HQ in America, and a strong presence in Japan
* Commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen per month), housing allowance (with provision requirement)
* Property formation saving, housing fund borrowing Interest supply (with provision requirement), long service award, retirement payment system, childcare support system
* Take part in a newly created team and gain experience in the insurance industry, whilst using your experience in financial services
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is a Fortune 500 (<100) company and a major player in the global insurance industry. There are already FP&A teams with insurance background, but as a result of strong company growth, they are now building a new FP&A team with people that have experience in banking, asset management or securities.
This new team will consist out of 1 FP&A manager, and 5 senior FP&A staff.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|