人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - その他
IT関連（その他） - プロダクトローカライズ
As the Software QA Manager, you will be responsible for the software testing strategy and execution for our existing and future cutting-edge AI products. You will collaborate closely with our Engineering, Product Management, Research, Sales, and Project Management teams. Your role is to define the software testing strategy and plans based on the software products.
Through collaboration and mutual learning, you will have an impact in defining and implementing a software quality assurance philosophy for a growing enterprise organization. You will be able to demonstrate your past experience as a software test engineer through your current accomplishments as a QA leader. Your ability to instill quality and testing best practices throughout the product development lifecycle will contribute to our vision and strategy.
* Define test strategy & test plans based on software development and product requirements
* Design & implement test infrastructure and processes from end to end, be responsible and own it
* Educate & integrate test approaches and processes with engineering & research teams as part of best practices; essentially serving as a "test advocate" throughout the whole organization and instilling "quality" into the core values of the company
* Working level responsibility to design, create, and document test cases with technical leads, architects, and engineers early in the product development & requirements phases (e.g. scrum teams)
* Build an effective QA team, mentor the team and efficiently manage the resources to support the projects and ensure the quality delivery
* Select & implement test tools and scripts for automated testing
* Prepare test reports, provide initial issue analysis, and contribute to defect prevention
* Work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve test processes and methodologies
* Develop and communicate a QA dashboard from JIRA and other tools
* BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
* Minimum of 7 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position
* Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance tools & metrics
* Demonstrated experience and success with developing robust scalable test automation framework.
* Direct hands on experience with Web Services and User Interface [UI] testing
* Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software quality assurance processes.
* Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills are a must.
* Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
* Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
* Demonstrate a strong interest in AI / Machine Learning
* Must have experience in managing and collaborating with distributed team members.
* Extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
* Verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to have / optional skills and qualifications
* Highly Fluent Japanese Skills or JLPT1
* Qualifications are domain expertise in OCR, RPA, content management systems, financial time-series forecasting
* A world-class team of researchers and industry professionals
* Friendly Start-up Environment
* Stock option
* Flexible working time
* New technology
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|A Tokyo-based AI startup assembling a team of preeminent researchers and engineers who will shape the future. Their mission is to research and develop cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence in order to solve the previously impossible. Through real-world applications of our technology, they aim to bring meaningful and transformative impact to society with the ultimate goal of enhancing the overall quality of life.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1500万円|