営業 - メーカー系営業
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
To be responsible of the EPC Sales turnover growth in our Europe area (Europe + CIS countries + North Africa). The EPC sales Manager has the responsibility of the entire RFQ cycle from the decision to bid or not, until the final negotiation. He will be assisted with the EPC inside sales and will get the support when necessary from TEG management and Japan side. He will propose the best technical-economical solution(s) to win the project, within the margin stated by her/his management. In details, the EPC sales manager will :
a. Review and analyze technical specifications as well as commercial terms and conditions.
b. Perform model selection, as well as specifying requested inspections, painting types and related documentation.
c. Negotiate technically and contractually with the appropriate persons inside client organization.
d. In order to understand in full the RFQ process, the EPC sales manager will have to perform inside sales tasks prior to delegate this work.
|勤務時間||08:30 ~ 17:30 (Includes 1 hour break)|
Business level English
Japanese N2 level
One more native level European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian etc.)
□Experiences and qualifications.
(1) Fluent in Excel-Word-PDF-Document processing
(2) Master Degree at least in Engineering or Business is a must.
(3) If from Business Degree, experience of selling technical products is a must
(4) Experience dealing with EPC contractors or OEM in the Oil&Gas, Power market is desirable.
(1) Is able to cope with rigor and precision. Resilience mindset.
(2) International mindset. Enjoys working with different cultures and nationalities.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 〜 700万円|