人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - その他
As Global Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for leading the global procurement activities - developing the sourcing strategy, global contracts, business continuity planning, and supplier management.
* Global Price negotiation.
* Communicate with vendors on issues related to materials purchased from them in global.
* Coordinate with vendors on non-conforming material and work with Quality counterparts to track/update progress on Corrective Actions affecting Supply of Raw Materials related global.
* Supplier evaluation and assessments.
* Develop and maintain strong and successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Participate in daily/weekly/monthly calls as required, to update stakeholders with the latest information.
* Support sourcing activity for local countries.
* Coordinate activities with other members of the procurement team in different regions of the world.
* Continually identify new opportunities for Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance and proactively tracks progress toward these objectives
* Enhance supply security and avoid potential supply interruptions through continuous dialogue with vendors in global perspective.
* Participate in projects as required by the business.
* Bachelor's Degree or above.
* At least 5 year working experience in direct materials sourcing or tolling management.
* Experienced in strategic sourcing, commercial negotiation, cost analysis, and supplier management.
* Good communication within internal and external organizations. Nice inter-personal skills to coordinate multi-national collaboration.
* Fluent English is a must with at least business level Japanese
* Team player and familiar with global collaboration. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
* Resilience in dealing with unexpected issues and urgent matters. High degree of self-reliance required, must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
* Good reporting and presentation skills. Strong in numeric analysis and strategic planning.
* A competitive salary of up to 9M
* A great work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is one of the leading Life Technology companies, headquartered in Germany with over 50,000 employees worldwide.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|