人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
* First level manager leading team of engineers in providing 7x24x365 technical support of global customer installed base for Ciena products.
* Manage / groom / mentor team of engineers to run technical support function for Japan's & APAC customers. It includes flexible approach to meet customer deliverables. Role has amalgamation of Technical, Managerial and Customer Management skills to handle
o Customer case management
o Manage escalations
o Customer communications
* Lead a team of GTS support engineers to manage Japan-specific customer requirements to start with and may add other geographies
* Establish & monitor team performance expectations through annual HR process, providing regular feedback & coaching as necessary
* Assist engineers to develop in their support role and progress towards future career objectives
* Performs other people management related obligations and duties, such as disciplinary, performance management, hire and termination.
* Escalation management of hot issues both from a customer management perspective, as well through providing managerial support & guidance to engineers as required
* Ensuring team is equipped to manage workload through staffing, process efficiencies and on-call schedule as appropriate for given function
* Manage / coordinate / define on-call rotations as required to support 7x24x365 coverage
* Provide input as required for GTS and / or Engineering operational reviews
* Participate as Management Escalation contact as required by organizational structure to enable 7x24x365 coverage
* Coordinate with other support teams to ensure cases are progressing and all deliverables are met.
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with other teams and customers
* Chair Customer Operational Review meetings as required
* Conduct regular case reviews to manage customer tickets and work on hand.
* Develop an intimate in-depth knowledge of the Customer networks, deployments and overall solutions employed with Ciena equipment
* Identify Advance Service opportunities where possible
* Manage and involve in remote technical support (via telephone or on line) for identified products 24x7 when required through team. On call duty includes evenings and weekends as needed.
* Provide on-site support to Customers where required.
* Fulfill role of Resident Engineer requirement as required
* Provide input to the PLC process as a GTS prime as required
* Assume responsibilities of a Lead Engineer as required or situation demands.
* Communicate with Design and manufacturing on problems / issues found in the field.
* Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer's technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident or issue to Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
* Work with Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications, and Training to provide Customer feedback.
* Review, validate and publish required MOP/ISB/FSB documents
* Contribute to knowledgebase and run skill improvement plan for team with clear goals aligned to business.
* Mentor, train newly hired, and advancing Technical Support Engineers.
* Influence business community as customer advocate to drive resolution of product issues as well as to drive product improvement initiatives into Engineering, PLM, Quality, etc.
* Facilitate collaborative relationships between immediate team and peer GTS team, as well as between immediate team and other teams / organizations to ensure high level of CSAT
* Represents the department effectively & professionally as required, both internally as well as to customers
* Good understanding of telecommunications systems and / or of specific products
* Proven team leadership and / or crisis management skills
* Knowledge of computers, Microsoft software applications and data communications, UNIX/Sun and IP network experience would be a benefit
* Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
* Proven leadership capabilities.
* Experience as technical lead engineer
* Good abilities to build relationships build and proven record of excellent Customer focus
* Team player that is ready to contribute or lead troubleshooting
* Willing to take responsibility for complete problem resolution
* Ability to deal with stressful situations with colleagues and customers
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English language both verbal and written
* Excellent Customer service skills are required and can work with customer on both technical and management levels
* Work in a collateral environment, which promotes sharing of knowledge and experiences.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be punctual and able to accept continuous unusual work hours when dealing with critical customer issues, typically, at very short notice.
* Proficient with various 'office' software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
* Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve complex problems
* Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
* Strong knowledge and understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications/Systems
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639
|Our client is a United States-based global supplier of telecommunications networking equipment, software, and services. The company was founded in 1992 and currently has roughly 5600 employees operating within Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1300万円|