人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
* Candidate will provide system level post-sales technical support for our clients' Optical Transport solution customer base. This includes testing, troubleshooting and remote technical support for Optical Transport products.
* Focus to contribute to technical support function for Japan's & APAC customers. It includes flexible approach to meet customer deliverables.
* Good understanding of telecommunications systems and / or specific products
* Knowledge of computers, Microsoft software applications and data communications, UNIX/Sun and IP network experience would be a benefit
* Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
* Experience as technical support engineer
* Team player that is ready to contribute or lead troubleshooting
* Willing to take responsibility for complete problem resolution
* Ability to deal with stressful situations with colleagues and customers
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively in Japanese & English language both verbal and written
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be punctual and able to accept continuous unusual work hours when dealing with critical customer issues, typically, at very short notice.
* Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve complex problems
* Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
* Good knowledge and understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications/Systems
* Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university
* 5-8 years or more related experience in a support or equivalent role with direct customer support experience
* Combination of equivalent education & experience
* Technical knowledge of DWDM, OTN and SDH technologies.
* Proven problem-solving experience of complex and cross functional issues in Optical systems
* Experienced in the operation of optical transmission, DWDM and photonic systems (i.e. OTN, 10Gbps, 40Gbps, 100Gbps, Submarine)
* In depth knowledge and experience with Carrier Ethernet enterprise equipment and associated fiber optic facilities
* Experienced in network management systems operation and maintenance
* Working knowledge and experience of UNIX/Solaris/LINUX operating systems
* Working knowledge and experience of Oracle and MySQL database systems
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639
|Our client is a United States-based global supplier of telecommunications networking equipment, software, and services. The company was founded in 1992 and currently has roughly 5600 employees operating within Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|