人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
As the Finance Manager, you'll play a significant role in developing a deep understanding of the business drivers and through interfacing with the leadership members in Japan and HQ you will plan and execute financial strategies and scenarios. Additionally, you'll be responsible for managing accounting process in accordance with Company policy and US GAAP.
* Lead the development of growth strategies to drive Market Share and expand Gross Margins.
* Lead the planning and forecast process.
* Evaluate financial risks and opportunities and communicate effectively to Leadership teams.
* Partner closely with the business to drive results.
* Implement and develop proper accounting process to meet global accounting policy and ensure the existence and effectiveness of robust internal controls environment.
* Manage 2 accounting staff
Deep knowledge and experience in finance is fundamental but our client also values communication and leadership skills and effective partnering with Sales, Product, and other functions. Successful candidates will be fluent in Japanese in order to communicate with local stakeholders, but will also be expected to communicate frequently in English with headquarters.
Our client is a growth oriented company that looks for team members to grow with it. They offer a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joshua Daveyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8654
|Our client is a very well known global sports retailer that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing and selling of sports apparel and accessories. The have a huge global presence and are a top player in their industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|