人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
* One of the worlds largest financial institutions
* Senior position for Japan and Asia-Pacific Technology
* Take ownership and delivery responsibility for key projects and maintain a release schedule
* Deliver technology solutions which are aligned to our strategic roadmap and long term Business needs.
* Align with our Business and lead our technology teams to ensure that solutions are robust and appropriate.
* Work with the Programme Director to ensure that key initiatives are fully integrated into the overall plan of activities
* Contribute to the establishment of best practices within the group across new builds and existing applications/ services
* Foster an environment of innovation, close collaboration and evolution in line with key organisation drivers.
* Support the organisational adoption of Agile delivery methodology within both our Technology and Business areas
* As a Programme Manager, provide direction to technology delivery and support functions globally, within a matrix environment
* Identify, communicate and implement appropriate mitigation for project risks and dependencies
* Manage project budgets, ensuring actuals and forecasts are tracked.
* Schedule and run a regular product steering committee.
* Identify key resource requirements, ensuring adequate plans for the recruitment, development and retention of the appropriately skilled resources. Identify future resourcing needs both in terms of skills and numbers, ensure pipeline of resources matches future demand
* Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with senior leadership within both the Japan business
* Manage a small technology team focused on business operations technology in Japan
* Experience of working as a Senior Project/ Programme Manager within a technology organisation
* Previous success working with Agile delivery methods
* Background in software Product Management and skilled in defining and prioritising feature backlogs
* Ability to work collaboratively with others and to navigate complex decision points
* Proven track record of delivery with complex, multi-year and cross functional programmes of work
* Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
* In depth knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within a offshore model
* Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to lead and advise others
* Proven track record of effective client management and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation
* Ability to lead strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally
* Self starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "Can Do" attitude with high levels of resilience in pressurised situations
* Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders
* Ability to pick up knowledge of the business, new technology areas, new processes/methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working of the Technology organisation
* Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels
* Strong customer awareness and business focus
* Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and an ability to adapt and enhance this across a global team
* Fluent in both Japanese and English
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression opportunities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Vid Gunapalaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8627
|Our client is one of the worlds largest and most famous global asset managers. They have a very international, dynamic office in Tokyo and works closely with other overseas locations. The IT is moving towards using the most up-to-date technologies and it is an exciting time to join them!|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|