人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Service Delivery and another division, Business Services Governance and Risk Management Division, lie under the Infrastructure area. As part of the company’s Vision 2020 activities, the Infrastructure Area is running an Infrastructure Migration Program targeting to complete by 2020. The program consists of below interlinked projects/workstreams
- Azure Cloud migration (from private cloud)
- AS400 core application relocation (core application/database is transited to new data center)
- Data Center relocation (existing data center is transited to new data center)
- Oracle/SQL migration (applications are ported from Oracle to Azure SQL Database)
- Network re-design/change (entire network is transited to newly designed network.)
This is a senior but very hands-on project lead position, working with other project managers and project analysts in the program. While project managers and project analysts have dedicated focus on individual project/workstream, this Infrastructure Project Lead assists Head of Infrastructure and Service Delivery Division hands-on manage and execute the entire Program, including, but not limited to,
- Organizing/executing migration program as a technical delivery manager, coming up with high and mid-level technical solutions, looking at technical details with technical SMEs if needed.
- From Infrastructure area side, working with corporate project manager and vendor management to ensure proper governance and budget are in place.
- Working with, and assisting, other project managers and project analysts to ensure each project in the program is planned, organized, executed properly, and inter-dependencies are properly addressed.
- Working with other project managers and project analysts to track/report program/project status report
- Providing leadership to any members, in any functions, in the company who are related to the Program
- Being the right-hand man to Head of Infrastructure in Changes
Candidates must have all-round solid infrastructure knowledge gained in sizeable multinational organizations, in the area of Windows servers; Cloud (Azure or AWS), AS400, Oracle/SQL server, enterprise network, although expert level knowledge is not required.
Candidates must have solid hands-on infrastructure project management experience, with capabilities to lead discussions to address technical issues. Must be able to come up with high to mid-level solutions to address various migration issues. (The position is only suitable for senior but truly hands-on project managers, who have wealth of experience dealing with migration issues. PMO-type project experience is not suitable.)
Candidates should not only possess IT domain knowledge, but also all-round soft skills, business skills and leadership skills.
Candidates must be hands-on, pragmatic, down-to-the-earth, with can-do mentality. It is a tough position, only suitable to candidates who like challenges – it is a mission, not a job.
The organization structure is flat. This position does not have any direct-reports, but has teamwork.
Experience working consultants/vendors in sizeable infrastructure projects is expected.
Experience in Agile/Scrum or DevOps environment has obvious advantages.
· Hands-on get the Infrastructure Migration Program done – a mission
Skills and Knowledge
· All-round solid infrastructure knowledge gained in sizeable organizations - Windows servers; Cloud (Azure or AWS), AS400, Oracle/SQL server, enterprise network (although expert level knowledge is not required)
· Hands-on experience of Infrastructure project management (PMO-type experience not suitable)
· Experience working on companywide migration/transformation project
· All-round soft skills, business skills and leadership skills.
· Read/Write/Verbal skills in Japanese (High-Business Level), and English (High Business Level)
· Professional working experience in the financial service industry.
· Positive in attitude; "can do" mentality to all tasks
· Able to work independently in a timely manner
· Good communicator at all organization levels, from executives to line staff – clear, concise, and personable
· Team player; your success is our success, team success is my success mentality
· Stable in nature, but flexible to changes
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|