人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
The Financial Accounting Leader will take a key role in the accounting department and assist with preparations for the firm's IPO. You will be able to take part in the company's strong growth and get exposure to one of the biggest companies within its industry.
General finance and accounting operations
* Voucher entry / checking, settlement processing, accounting / internal control audit corporation response, etc.
* Assigned to the following various projects according to skill / orientation
Performance forecast analysis
* In-house holding contract Calculate performance forecast based on situation · various KPI · policy plan etc
Determine cost planning from budget formulation and management
* performance forecast
* target profit level etc,
* compare and analyze adjustment , budget and performance with each department
audit firm negotiation with the accounting treatment of the new business
IPO preparation in general
* open to people without IPO experience
* At least 3~5 years of relevant accounting experience
* Nissho bookkeeping 2 or equivalent experience
* Able to work in a Japanese speaking business environment
Good to have
* Tax experience
* Experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry
* unique chance to be involved with the company's IPO process
* Strong company growth: Currently more than 400 employees, plans to grow with 25% in 2019
* Stable career: Focus on medium-long term employment
* Located in central Tokyo
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This insurance company is a market leader within its respective field. As their market is growing rapidly, they are looking for new staff to join their company in order to support their continuous growth.
In line with their positive company developments, they are also preparing for an Initial Public Offering. This will create a unique chance to gain experience and assist with the IPO activities as well.