人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Our client is actively looking for an bilingual experienced Infra Project Manager, who will take on the management of client's key infrastructure projects. The responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope, as well as reporting directly to the stakeholders.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Above business level Japanese and English,
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* 15years working experience in IT infrastructure.
* IT infrastructure technical background.
* 5years project management experience.
* PMP or PRINCE2 holders are preferred
* Able to work with respect and committed to deliver assigned project collaborating with both internal and external people.
* Cheerful and positive personality.
* Competitive salary, up to 15M.
* Comprehensive welfare, including transportation, insurance, overtime etc.
* Long term career path and direct contact with company decision makers and other stakeholders.
* Central working location in Tokyo.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the most well-known financial company around the world, providing financial service and other Fintech products. Currently they operates in over 60 countries. Their infrastructure projects span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique challenges.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|