人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Our client is actively looking for an bilingual ERP change management specialist, who has good knowledge of ERP implementation. These large scale projects cover different industries, require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique implementation challenges.
* Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plans for stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications, training and organisational readiness assessment. Integrate content of communication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioural change.
* Work with other project team members to gather and analyse detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organisation affected (for example, information on the transactions owned by particular roles).
* Conduct an initial organisational assessment to determine the position of the business, and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
* Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas to provide information and recommendations regarding expected organisation impacts.
* Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organisation with regard to new systems and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, etc.
* Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimise organisational risks.
* Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary
* Above business level English and Japanese.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Organisation transformation experience in system installation program.
* Profound knowledge in ERP system implementation.
* Management planning skills.
* Support for organisational change management, preparation of consulting materials.
* Execution experience and management.
* International working environment with great career progression.
* Work-life balance valued with comprehensive welfare, transportation, insurance etc.
* Competitive salary, up to 15M depends on experience.
* Central working location in Tokyo.
* Direct communication with project decision makers and stakeholders.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is top tier IT consulting, vendor company, whose projects span the globe and they are looking for people to transform the customer experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. Currently they have 200000 employees in over 40 countries. Due to the fast growing business, they are hiring more talents to join the company.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|