人材紹介株式会社ミモツリージャパン/mimoTREE Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for developing highly qualified sales leads for the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Corporate Sales Team.
Aligned to a specific geography, the ISR will leverage sales and lead generation tools, events, programs, various SFA tools, and partnering with Channel Partners to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team. They will engage prospects over the phone and email to qualify them for WebEx presentations, add to pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals.
• Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools.
• Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails.
• Work with RSMs to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule Webex presentations.
• Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities.
• Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the RSMs.
• Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Sales Training and self-study.
• Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues.
• Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills.
• Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management.
A leader in Data Security listed in NASDAQ, is looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to join their Global Sales team, to be located at their Tokyo (Japan) office.
• BA/BS Degree.
• Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2 years successful experience in a sales role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented environment---ideally in a Security, Enterprise Software or Networking product company.
• Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
• Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team oriented environment.
• Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
• Experience with Salesforce.com.
• Ability to travel when needed to customers or partners (1-2 times /quarter).
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
冬期休暇, 有給休暇, 慶弔休暇