人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
Lead client relations/services business; attracting, developing and retaining new and existing clients to drive company revenues to provide long term and sustainable growth for the Japan business.
Focus on enhancing company brand in Japan and market position with an emphasis on client service and quality.
* Responsible for enhancing and developing key client relationships at a global, regional and local level.
* Analyse client companies and collect relevant data on a daily basis.
* Proactively search for new leads and opportunities.
* Collect and monitor client competition intelligence in order to stay ahead of the market.
* Lead and support day-to-day Business development activities.
* Liaise closely with regional and global teams to ensure Japan sales strategy is in line with global goals.
* Strong listener and excellent analytical skills.
* Commercial acumen in order to understand a client's requirements and to effectively deliver on this.
* Leadership skills to manage various team members on a variety of projects.
* Japanese and English language.
* Self-starter and go-getter, proactive and tireless work ethic.
* Detail-oriented and good project management skills.
* Experience in sales/business development and experience managing clients, developing accounts and building relationships.
Work for one of the most recognisable brands within global consulting
Excellent exposure to global clients and opportunity to grow individual portfolio
Excellent compensation and benefits
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Global professional services/consulting firm headquartered in the USA, generating revenues of approximately $3 billion dollars, they employ up to 20,000 people worldwide.
Boasting a large team in Asia they now hold the title for largest professional services company within APAC.