人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
As a bilingual project manager, you will lead the implementation of medium to large size projects with budgets upwards of $3 million. Great chance if you are capable of assembling required project resources, managing the scope of the various projects, escalating issues and anticipating project specific risks to ensure timely and on-budget implementations.
* Develops and manages project plans, work process investment plan, demand and project staging plans with business partners and shared services.
* Leads and manages IT program teams (virtual, matrix) for efforts medium to large in size, duration and complexity and applies program and project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, Clarity status reporting, Clarity budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT program..
* Owns Project / program issue resolution and risk management.
* Leads IT project teams (virtual, matrix) and applies project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT project.
* Manages focused project recovery activities including quick situational analysis, needs assessment, and hands-on collaboration to bring in distressed projects and teams back on track.
* Assists in developing vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs. Ensures vendor performance and that deliverables meet contract specifications and SLAs.
* Identifies and coordinates inter dependencies to ensure timing and alignment of releases, hardware, and resources.
* Above business level English and Japanese.
* Applicants reside in Japan.
* Years of project / program management experience.
* Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
* Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (i.e.: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.)
* Strong analytic, problem-solving and organisational skills, understands what it takes to deliver software with exposure to large-scale systems
* Preferred skill sets:
Proficient with office automation tools (MS Office Suite of Products-Intermediate skills-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
Experience working with Project Portfolio Management tools, preferably Clarity.
Extensive experience with leading managing / distributed global teams and/or vendors.
PMP or Prince2 or ITIL certification.
Highly competitive salary: up to 15M, depends on experience.
Central working location in Tokyo.
Comprehensive welfare including paid overtime, insurance, transportation etc.
Management position with great career progression, direct communication with stakeholders.
International and dynamic working environment, work life balance valued.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client's projects span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique implementation challenges. This project belongs to one of the world's largest insurance providers, with over 90 million customers in 60 countries.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|